Cumulative Update 3 (CU3) KB 2588492 for Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is available for download from the Microsoft Download website. This cumulative update is a rollup of fixes for System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1. It supersedes SP1 Cumulative Update 2 (CU2) and contains a superset of the fixes that are provided in SP1 CU2. It can be applied to SP1 CU2 or directly to a Service Manager 2010 SP1 installation.
Included in this update are fixes for the following issues:
• Management Pack Import: When a data type is a decimal sometimes the decimal becomes an integer
• Corruption of the Type ManagementEntity table when importing a type extension
• Updates to properties are not brought forward to DW if updates to the instances happens in the same transaction or right before deleting the instance
• AD Connector not bringing in new updates
• When you create a new CR by using the new CR form, clicking the Apply button sometimes creates a duplicate record
• Console intermittently freezes when you update/creating incident and clicking apply
• HealthService does not stop at the end of SP1 DW update if previous start action takes too long
• When opening the SCSM console on client computers and server the Reporting Wunderbar does not appear
• High CPU in monitoringhost.exe when you create or updating an incident that triggers a notification workflow
This update contains a set of bug fixes to the Service Manager 2010 SP1 release. It should be applied to all Service Manager 2010 SP1 server installations and to any Authoring Tool installations. There are three executable files available:
1. SCSM2010SP1_CU_KB2588492_i386_7.0.6555.128_EN.exe or SCSM2010SP1_CU_KB2588492_AMD64_7.0.6555.128_EN.exe. These executables contain the cumulative update package and should be applied to all Service Manager server installations.
2. KB2542118_MPLibraryUpdate_AuthoringTool.exe. This executable contains the updated management packs and should be applied to any local Authoring Tool installations to make them compatible with the server.