What’s new with MAP Toolkit 5.0?
- Heterogeneous server environment inventory
- Software usage tracking for Windows Server, SharePoint Server, System Center Configuration Manager, Exchange Server, and SQL Server
- Microsoft Office 2010 readiness assessment
- SQL Server discovery and assessment for consolidation
- Windows 2000 Server migration assessment
Use the MAP Toolkit 5.0 to plan your right-sized infrastructure, accelerate IT planning, and assess multiple products and scenarios from a single tool—helping you and your organization save valuable resources and money.
To download the MAP Toolkit 5.0, visit: microsoft.com/map.
MAP Toolkit 5.0 is an agentless tool designed to simplify and streamline the IT infrastructure planning process across multiple scenarios through network-wide automated discovery and assessments. This Solution Accelerator performs an inventory of heterogeneous server environments and provides you with usage information for servers in the Core CAL Suite and SQL Server, SQL Server 2008 discovery and assessment for consolidation, Windows 2000 Server migration assessment, and a readiness assessment for the most widely used Microsoft technologies—now including Office 2010.