This release is compatible with Service Manager 2010 SP1. It contains the final set of features for this version, including
- Create incident from email
- Update incident action log from email
- Resolve or close incidents from email
- Approve/reject change requests from email
- Update change request “action log” from email
- Mark manual activities completed from email
- Add email file attachment to work items as attachments
- Send notifications to users from the console
Exchange Connector is a welcome addition to the standard available Service Manager connectors. Besides the Exchange Connector, there are default connectors available for Active Directory, Operations Manager and Configuration Manager. The connector is operates with Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP3 or Exchange 2010 SP1 versions.
The Service Manager Exchange Connector can be downloaded here.